Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving is the Time to Say "Thanks"





I'm just sitting here in front of my computer thinking about what I'm thankful for. The gems in my life are the people I've come to know as my friends. They have swept pains away with a phone call, or a party invitation, or a hug. I'm thankful for Bruce who has been so supportive throughout our 42 years together. Frankly, I'm awed how he does not criticize my passion of Equality for All and the wonderful LGBT people I've met on the internet. They have enriched my life. And I have to say, most of all, I have to be thankful for the canine companions I've had throughout my life. They give their all to me. Even Little Luther and his resounding chatter. And I'm thankful to the good Lord who has supported me all my life, and kept me safe. He has guided me into a life of joy.

Love to all, and please stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment